It may be to simply save money on your own stamping supplies. You may like to run classes to make a little extra spending money, or even look at building your own Stampin’ Up! business! For whatever reason you join, I can help you along the way!
Did you realize how great it is to join now?… *Join Stampin’ Up! for just $169 and you will receive $235 of any Stampin’ Up! products of your choice in your starter kit! Plus you will also receive a pack for free worth $80 incl catalogues, order forms etc. * Join by March 31st and as part of Sale A Bration, you will also get to choose ANY 2 free stamp sets of your choice! (That’s an extra $174.00 for free) * This means that by joining by March 31st, you’ll receive up to $409 of any Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $169! * You will be under no obligation to do workshops or parties. You can join to buy your own supplies if you wish. Or you can run your own classes, or workshops or build your own Stampin’ Up! business. It is totally up to you. * Once you have joined, ALL your order will receive the demonstrator discount PLUS any Stampin’ Rewards, free Sale A Bration items, and any current promotional discounts as well!
Just a few of the many benefits to joining…
* 20 – 25% off your stamping supplies!
* Demonstrators receive all the new catalogues first! So you’ll get the new annual catalogue posted to you early in May, and get a sneak peak early purchase period!
* Other demonstrator benefits including free money to spend and other fantastic demonstrator only rewards.
* On top of your Demonstrator Discount, you’ll also receive Stampin’ Rewards on all your own orders.
* You’ll get to come along to our Stampin’ Up! run events (eg convention) if you wish!
* You’ll get to come along to all of my team get togethers and dinners, be a part of our team’s online group to share and chat with other members! You’ll get to come along to our exclusive Team Fun Days (next one in May). You’ll be joining with a fantastic team of people who are heaps of fun and love sharing and helping each other along the way! (totally optional).
* You’ll get to take part in my team’s business building training (totally optional of course).
* You’ll have the opportunity to earn an all expense paid holiday each year. The next trip is a Greek Isles Cruise!
* You’ll be joining with a fantastic company with a strong 30 year history.
* And of course you will have access to unlimited ideas, training and awesome stamping and scrapbooking products!
Let me know if you’d like to have a chat about joining, or if you have any questions. Or if you are ready, you can join online now!
Happy Friday everyone! I’m super excited today as I have been caring for my disabled uncle this whole week as my grandmother is in hospital and I’m getting to go home this evening to my wonderful husband and kids! My grandmother is doing better, though it will be a few weeks before she’s home.
Today I have for you a fun stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called Birthday Wit. It was included in the Bird Banter post the other day. In today’s cards I have used the Bubbles & Fizz paper from the Sale A Bration selection – you can get this for free, as well as other items, with every $90 you order!
I love the greetings in this stamp set!! LOL
I love the Tutti Frutti Self Adhesive Sequins! So easy to add a little extra fun to your projects!…
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with a little crafting. I’ll be posting my new classes and events over the weekend! I can’t wait to craft with you!
When I first received this stamp set at one of our Stampin’ Up! events, I wasn’t thrilled with it. But I’ve used it STACKS now and I LOVE it! The Picture Perfect Stamp Set it so cheery and perfect for all birthdays and celebrations!
For this card I’ve just used one of the greetings in the set as well the some of the gorgeous paper from the 6×6 Picture Perfect Party paper pack. I think this is my FAVOURITE patterned papers of all time! They are stunning and so happy!
Male cards and supplies can be difficult at times but the True Gentleman Suite of products from the Occasions Mini catalogue will make it super easy! I love this suite! I have three simple cards to share with you today using products from this suite…
First one features the papers and punch..
Love the co ordinating buttons as well!
A dapper card with the same set and papers…
And finally a classy card, great for any occasion…
All these cards have been accented with the sponge daubers and a little crumb cake ink to add dimension and interest. I love these colours as well! Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy are amazing!
Hope you have enjoyed these cards today, I have a class coming up with this suite, but different cards if you are interested in coming along – Tuesday March 6th 10am – 12 noon or Satuday 10th March 2-4pm. Contact me to book your place!
Today I have another card to share with you, using the Heart Happiness Stamp Set. I love this heart from the set and here it’s simply coloured with blender pens and ink. I have used the daubers to sponge some colour to the edges of the coloured card stock. It’s always an easy and effective way to add dimension by sponging the same colour ink onto card.
It’s another great way to use the Heart Happiness Stamp Set.
Remember Sale A Bration is on at the moment, Check out all the info HERE
I have a fun card to share with you today. I have used a stamp out of two different Stampin’ Up! sets – Bird Banter & Birthday Wit. The back ground patterned paper was from the pack called Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper. The great thing is that you can choose this paper pack for free when you order $90 worth! Check out the Sale a Bration details HERE
I used the new Stampin’ Blends Markers to colour the little Budgie and added sparkle with Rhinestones and Silver Sequin Trim. An easy card!