Love Defined + Blog Candy

I did get some time to stamp yesterday, though I just didn’t get to post.  I had two sick girls home from school and today we have three home, though from the chatter coming from one bedroom I think one of the girls could have probably gone to school today! 🙂

With Valentine’s Day coming I thought I’d better have a play with a stamp set I have called Love Defined which is in our current Summer Mini Catalogue.  It’s very cute and I love all the stamps in this set as it can be used for many occasions other than Lovey Dovey cards.

Colours used are Riding Hood Red a little Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.  See the Pinking Hearts border punch?  It makes such a cute border around the circle shape!  I love using markers direct to the stamp to create different coloured images so easily.

Keeping in the theme of love.  I have some blog candy as I love receiveing comments!  So leave a comment and tell me what you love the most about Stampin’ Up! (it can be anything) and I will randomly draw one person to receive this:

Have a great day everyone!

17 Responses to Love Defined + Blog Candy

1. Kimberly says:

I LOVE THIS CARD!!! I have often wondered if you can use the border punches on a circle and haven’t tried it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! My email: kimsbarker@hotmail.com

2. Karen C says:

Hi Kim – this card is gorgeous. I just love the string of hearts. My most favourite thing about StampinUp – where does one start! The colours, The way they mix and match to suit any occasion, age, sex or personality. Can I have 2 things – one is product and one is personal? The friendships which have grown from meeting at the workshops.
    Sorry to hear about the girls being unwell. It could be worse you could have all 4 home.lol Hopefully by tomorrow all are well again. KarenC

3. Pamela says:

I like SU because the stamps in the set all goes so well w/ each other!!!

4. Michelle says:

I like the fact that the demonstrators are friendly and they end up becoming your friends, and that SU always comes up with fantastic ideas and products to suit.

Michelle

5. Robin K says:

I love that SU! is matchy-matchy-matchy and the new clear mount. May I never-ever buy another clear stamp!

6. Vicki says:

Hi Kim, I have only recently been introduced to Stampin Up and I love how their range covers everything from stamps, pads to paper and pens to brads etc, all the accessories we need are here, you do not need to go to a shop to get anything else. Needless to say I am only buying from Stampin up now.
    I love looking forward to your blog entries, thankyou.
    Cheers Vicki

7. Sarah says:

Hi Kim,
    Your card is beautiful!
    I love Stampin’ Up for the variety of products that they sell. Everything co-ordinates and the detail in some of the stamps are amazing. It makes creating so easy 🙂
    Thanks Sarah

8. Ann Newcomb says:

I love Stampin’ Up as it brings friends all together. We have a stampin up play morning about every two weeks with the school mums where we try other stamps & get so many ideas. Has opened my eyes to a whole new world of stamps & papers. Just love it

9. Betty Lim says:

Hey Kim,
    Love your Valentine’s card and your promise to post more often.Looking forward to more. Love Stampin Up with all its matching colors and punches (that’s the trouble though – want everything SU has to offer – SO Many Goodies, So limited funds!!!- LOL)

10. Danielle says:

I love the way you have layered the stamp from Love Defined to cover a larger area… something I MUST try 🙂

11. Robyn Shaw says:

What do I like about Stampin’ Up!? It is too hard to choose one thing. There is the beautiful colours; the lovely stamps; the easy to use punches and other products; the creative results; the outstanding quality of all the products; the fantastic service, as well as the friendships we have made.

12. Ellese says:

The thing I love most about Stampin Up is definitely the quality of the products. I no longer use any other products since discovering Stampin Up 3 years ago!

13. mary barker says:

Hi Kim
    I love all your creations, this is very striking the red and white,i like that colour scheme i use it often whith a small amount of black as a contrast, but nothing i do is as nice as your creations. Keep them coming i get inspiration from your cards.
    Cheers Mary

14. bronwyn says:

I love how it all matches from the ribbon to the stamp pads and it is all so beautiful. And the punches that match the stamps how wonderful is that.

15. Tina says:

Hi Kim
    I have just signed up for your Blog newsletter and was looking through your blog and saw this cute as a button Love Defined card. Just loving how clean it is. Your a very clever girl.

16. I love the versatility of SUs. Simply love them all.

17. Megan says:

I love how all the materials are coordinating – it produces the most elegant pieces 🙂