Convention Swaps… & Blog Candy

Well it’s Friday morning and convention is just beginning!  I’m hoping to pop in with some piccies to share but for now, as I said yesterday, here are the cards I’ve made for swaps for convention this year!  I’ve made just over 20 of each card!  Click on the thumbnails below to see the whole picture.   Now for the Blog Candy.  Leave a comment here by 3pm Sunday May 3rd, and the person I draw randomly, will receive three of the card samples below!  Applies to anyone, anywhere who IS NOT attending convention.

swap_kgavarra swap2_kgavarra swap3_kgavarra

swap4_kgavarra swap5_kgavarra swap6_kgavarra

7 Responses to Convention Swaps… & Blog Candy

1. Nardi says:

Thanks for sharing your swaps with us. I really want to get Fifth Avenue even more now I’ve seen your swap. :o)
    Wish I could be there – have a great time and I can’t wait to hear all about it.
    (Fingers crossed being first to comment is lucky. *g*)

2. Karen says:

Hi Kim You have out-done yourself again, with such simplicity and flare. My favs are the Upsy Daisy and Flowers Fancy (both). Knowing you, you will have a blast – look forward to seeing your swaps and hearing about your time.

3. Pam S says:

Oooooo!!!! Love the cards! Fifth Ave Floral is really growing on me. Have fun at the convention! I’m so envious. 🙂

4. Vanessa says:

Wish I was at convention!!! Love the Fifth Avenue Floral set. Looking forward to one day getting that. Hope you are having a great time!!

5. Lynda says:

Hi Kim. I am always amazed that when the same set is given to a variety of people, the amazing things that they come up with. It helps all of us sticky-beaks gain inspration fm the examples that you proveide. Thanks so much.

6. Cass says:

I’d love some of your beautiful cards! Perhaps next year I’ll be at convention to swap in person.

7. Karen Dillon says:

Thanks for keeping us informed re what is happening at convention. Unfortunately I couldn’t attend so will be living through you over the next couple of days (yes – I’m soooo envious (lol)). Love your swaps!!